Renishaw plc (OTCMKTS:RNSHF – Get Rating)’s share price fell 0.4% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $57.51 and last traded at $57.51. 7 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 204% from the average session volume of 2 shares. The stock had previously closed at $57.73.
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $57.69 and a 200 day moving average price of $63.53.
Renishaw Company Profile (OTCMKTS:RNSHF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Renishaw (RNSHF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Renishaw Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Renishaw and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.