VietNam Holding Limited (LON:VNH – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 0.7% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as GBX 303 ($3.71) and last traded at GBX 303 ($3.71). 12,025 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 77% from the average session volume of 52,167 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 301 ($3.69).
The stock has a market capitalization of £88.77 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 1.87. The company has a 50 day moving average of GBX 319.77 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 328.42.
VietNam Company Profile (LON:VNH)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for VietNam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VietNam and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.