BiFi (BIFI) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on July 4th. One BiFi coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0080 or 0.00000041 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, BiFi has traded 16% lower against the dollar. BiFi has a market capitalization of $1.96 million and $160,462.00 worth of BiFi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.48 or 0.00088393 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00017308 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001587 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $52.95 or 0.00267697 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00047300 BTC.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00008939 BTC.
BiFi Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Beefy.Finance is a yield optimizer operating on Binance Smart Chain. In return for a small fee, Beefy.Finance automates several investment strategies utilizing liquidity pools. The project consists of an anonymous team, directly inspired by the yield optimization projects that had been developed on the Ethereum network. Its governance token distribution contracts went live on September 22, 2020, and the first set of vaults were opened on October 8, 2020. “
BiFi Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BiFi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BiFi should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BiFi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BiFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BiFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.