Deep Yellow Limited (OTCMKTS:DYLLF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in the month of June. As of June 15th, there was short interest totalling 15,000 shares, a drop of 24.6% from the May 31st total of 19,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 502,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
DYLLF traded down $0.00 during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $0.42. The stock had a trading volume of 61,900 shares, compared to its average volume of 233,292. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.52 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.62. Deep Yellow has a 1-year low of $0.38 and a 1-year high of $1.02.
Deep Yellow Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Deep Yellow (DYLLF)
- Using MarketBeat Market Data Tools To Find Strong Stocks in a Bear Market
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
Receive News & Ratings for Deep Yellow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deep Yellow and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.