Advanced Share Registry Limited (ASX:ASW – Get Rating) announced a final dividend on Friday, August 5th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, August 18th will be given a dividend of 0.005 per share on Thursday, August 18th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.33%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, August 15th.
Advanced Share Registry Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 3.27, a current ratio of 3.33 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.74.
Advanced Share Registry Company Profile
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Advanced Share Registry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Advanced Share Registry and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.