Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 101.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 6th. In the last week, Adzcoin has traded up 90.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Adzcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges. Adzcoin has a total market capitalization of $23,109.26 and approximately $3.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00005794 BTC.
- BinaryX (BNX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $126.60 or 0.00545920 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00005340 BTC.
- Krios (GIG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Cyclone Protocol (CYC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.81 or 0.00193255 BTC.
- CrypterToken (CRYPT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ownix (ONX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001346 BTC.
- Mars Protocol (MARS) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Draken (DRK) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Adzcoin Coin Profile
ADZ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 25th, 2015. Adzcoin’s total supply is 49,827,043 coins. The official message board for Adzcoin is forum.adzbuzz.com. Adzcoin’s official Twitter account is @adzbuzz and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Adzcoin is adzcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Adzcoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adzcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adzcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Adzcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adzcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.