Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. In the last seven days, Alchemy Pay has traded up 6.8% against the U.S. dollar. Alchemy Pay has a market capitalization of $78.88 million and $19.53 million worth of Alchemy Pay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Alchemy Pay coin can now be purchased for about $0.0162 or 0.00000070 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.44 or 0.00294528 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.42 or 0.00126595 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.28 or 0.00078668 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002199 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00003370 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 36.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Bit Hotel (BTH) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000076 BTC.
Alchemy Pay Coin Profile
Alchemy Pay is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 13th, 2018. Alchemy Pay’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 4,875,178,615 coins. The official website for Alchemy Pay is www.alchemytech.io. Alchemy Pay’s official Twitter account is @AchieveCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Alchemy Pay’s official message board is medium.com/@alchemyGPS.
Alchemy Pay Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Alchemy Pay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Alchemy Pay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Alchemy Pay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Alchemy Pay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Alchemy Pay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.