Alpha Copper Corp. (OTC:ALCUF – Get Rating) traded down 2.4% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $0.36 and last traded at $0.37. 729,621 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 244% from the average session volume of 212,069 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.38.
Alpha Copper Price Performance
The business’s fifty day moving average is $0.32.
Alpha Copper Company Profile
Alpha Copper Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in British Columbia. The company explores for copper and gold properties. It holds an option to acquire a 60% interest in the Indata property comprising 16 mineral claims totaling 3,189 hectares located northwest of the community of Fort St.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Alpha Copper (ALCUF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Alpha Copper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alpha Copper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.