Bloom (BLT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 6th. During the last week, Bloom has traded 7% higher against the dollar. Bloom has a market cap of $1.47 million and $92.00 worth of Bloom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bloom coin can currently be bought for about $0.0260 or 0.00000112 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23,224.77 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004307 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004305 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003971 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003637 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002201 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $30.76 or 0.00132428 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.94 or 0.00034186 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.14 or 0.00069496 BTC.
Bloom Coin Profile
BLT is a coin. Its genesis date was November 29th, 2017. Bloom’s total supply is 150,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 56,642,697 coins. Bloom’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bloom’s official website is hellobloom.io. The Reddit community for Bloom is /r/BloomToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bloom Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bloom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bloom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bloom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bloom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bloom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.