Shares of Delta 9 Cannabis Inc. (OTCMKTS:VRNDF – Get Rating) traded down 5.9% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $0.12 and last traded at $0.12. 2,400 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 97% from the average session volume of 76,416 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.12.
Delta 9 Cannabis Stock Performance
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.14 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.20.
Delta 9 Cannabis Company Profile
Delta 9 Cannabis Inc operates as an integrated cannabis company. The company, through its subsidiary, Delta 9 Bio-Tech Inc, engages in the production, distribution, and sale of medical and recreational cannabis and related merchandise and devices. As of February 5, 2021, it owned and operated ten retail stores under the Delta 9 Cannabis Store brand.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Delta 9 Cannabis (VRNDF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Delta 9 Cannabis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Delta 9 Cannabis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.