Denarius (D) traded up 12.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 5th. During the last week, Denarius has traded up 2.8% against the US dollar. One Denarius coin can now be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00000506 BTC on popular exchanges. Denarius has a total market capitalization of $924,001.20 and $885.00 worth of Denarius was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- VIP Token (VIP) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Limitless VIP (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Incube Chain (ICB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Dcoin Token (DT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CrazyMiner (PWR) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Denarius (D) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Denarius’ total supply is 7,880,138 coins. The official website for Denarius is denarius.io. The Reddit community for Denarius is /r/denariuscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Denarius’ official Twitter account is @denariuscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Denarius
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Denarius directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Denarius should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Denarius using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Denarius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Denarius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.