EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 17% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 6th. In the last week, EDC Blockchain has traded down 21% against the US dollar. One EDC Blockchain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0017 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. EDC Blockchain has a total market cap of $76,419.54 and approximately $3.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Unitech (UTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23,176.23 or 0.99954214 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.85 or 0.00046815 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004329 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00001282 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.63 or 0.00028601 BTC.
- YES WORLD (YES) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004312 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00001458 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Coin Profile
EDC Blockchain (EDC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. EDC Blockchain’s total supply is 46,963,463 coins and its circulating supply is 46,025,709 coins. EDC Blockchain’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EDC Blockchain is edinarcoin.com.
EDC Blockchain Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EDC Blockchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EDC Blockchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.