Fusion (FSN) traded 9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 6th. In the last week, Fusion has traded up 21.6% against the US dollar. One Fusion coin can currently be bought for about $0.29 or 0.00001228 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Fusion has a market capitalization of $20.61 million and approximately $1.00 million worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23,170.55 or 0.99808143 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 28.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00002712 BTC.
Fusion (FSN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 31st, 2018. Fusion’s total supply is 70,354,039 coins and its circulating supply is 72,308,286 coins. The Reddit community for Fusion is /r/FusionFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fusion’s official website is fusion.org. Fusion’s official message board is medium.com/@fusionprotocol. Fusion’s official Twitter account is @FusionFSN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Fusion
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fusion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fusion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.