Neurotech International Limited (ASX:NTI – Get Rating) insider Gerald Quigley acquired 277,777 shares of the stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 2nd. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.09 ($0.06) per share, for a total transaction of A$24,999.93 ($17,605.58).
Neurotech International Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 15.41, a quick ratio of 15.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.05.
Neurotech International Company Profile
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Neurotech International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neurotech International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.