Provident Financial plc (OTCMKTS:FPLPY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Saturday, August 6th, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, August 12th will be given a dividend of 0.0536 per share on Monday, October 3rd. This represents a dividend yield of 8.04%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, August 11th.
Provident Financial Stock Performance
FPLPY stock opened at $2.30 on Friday. Provident Financial has a one year low of $2.29 and a one year high of $4.87. The company has a fifty day moving average of $2.87 and a 200-day moving average of $3.59.
Provident Financial Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Provident Financial (FPLPY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Provident Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Provident Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.