Sentivate (SNTVT) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 6th. One Sentivate coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Sentivate has a total market cap of $2.91 million and approximately $54,635.00 worth of Sentivate was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Sentivate has traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,189.47 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004312 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004310 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003967 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003623 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002205 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $30.68 or 0.00132310 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00034272 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.03 or 0.00064822 BTC.
Sentivate Coin Profile
Sentivate (CRYPTO:SNTVT) is a coin. Its genesis date was July 14th, 2018. Sentivate’s total supply is 4,200,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,585,526,279 coins. Sentivate’s official Twitter account is @sentivate and its Facebook page is accessible here. Sentivate’s official website is sentivate.com. The Reddit community for Sentivate is /r/sentivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Sentivate Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentivate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentivate should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sentivate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentivate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentivate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.