Swipe (SXP) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 6th. Swipe has a market capitalization of $244.40 million and approximately $59.81 million worth of Swipe was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Swipe has traded down 2.3% against the US dollar. One Swipe coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.26 or 0.00003251 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23,224.77 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004307 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004305 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003971 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003637 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002201 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.76 or 0.00132428 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.94 or 0.00034186 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.14 or 0.00069496 BTC.
Swipe Coin Profile
Swipe (SXP) is a coin. It was first traded on August 16th, 2019. Swipe’s total supply is 285,368,789 coins and its circulating supply is 194,568,789 coins. Swipe’s official Twitter account is @SwipeWallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Swipe is medium.com/SwipeWallet. The official website for Swipe is swipe.io/token.
Swipe Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swipe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swipe should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Swipe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swipe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swipe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.