Shares of Wealth Minerals Ltd. (OTCMKTS:WMLLF – Get Rating) rose 4.4% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $0.26 and last traded at $0.26. Approximately 180,850 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 2% from the average daily volume of 176,536 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.25.
Wealth Minerals Price Performance
The stock has a market cap of $73.17 million, a PE ratio of -6.53 and a beta of 0.85. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $0.24 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.25.
About Wealth Minerals
Wealth Minerals Ltd., a junior mineral resource exploration company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Chile, Canada, and Mexico. The company primarily explores for lithium, as well as for precious metal and copper deposits. It principally holds interests in the Atacama project that comprises 144 exploration concessions covering an area of approximately 46,200 hectares located in the Atacama Salar in Region II of Antofagasta, northern Chile.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wealth Minerals (WMLLF)
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Stock Has More Room to Grow
Receive News & Ratings for Wealth Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wealth Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.