Zions Bancorporation, National Association (NASDAQ:ZIONP – Get Rating) declared a quarterly dividend on Friday, August 5th, Wall Street Journal reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, September 1st will be paid a dividend of 0.2556 per share on Thursday, September 15th. This represents a $1.02 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 4.82%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, August 31st.
Zions Bancorporation, National Association Stock Up 1.9 %
Shares of ZIONP stock opened at $21.20 on Friday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $20.64. Zions Bancorporation, National Association has a 52-week low of $19.42 and a 52-week high of $25.45.
About Zions Bancorporation, National Association
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zions Bancorporation, National Association (ZIONP)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Zions Bancorporation National Association Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zions Bancorporation National Association and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.