Comcast Holdings Corp. (NYSE:CCZ – Get Rating) announced a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, September 21st, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Saturday, October 1st will be paid a dividend of 0.3747 per share on Saturday, October 15th. This represents a $1.50 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.39%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 29th.
Comcast Price Performance
CCZ remained flat at $62.67 on Wednesday. 50 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 2,986. Comcast has a 52-week low of $55.10 and a 52-week high of $67.00. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $62.79 and its 200-day simple moving average is $61.06.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Comcast (CCZ)
- 3 Defensive Stocks With 60-Year Dividend Hike Streaks
- General Mills: Superior Returns With Less Volatility
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
Receive News & Ratings for Comcast Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Comcast and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.