Damstra Holdings Limited (ASX:DTC – Get Rating) insider Christian Damstra purchased 158,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 16th. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.16 ($0.11) per share, with a total value of A$24,490.00 ($17,125.87).
Damstra Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 13.15, a current ratio of 0.89 and a quick ratio of 0.79.
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- 3 Defensive Stocks With 60-Year Dividend Hike Streaks
Receive News & Ratings for Damstra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Damstra and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.