First Farmers Financial Co. (OTCMKTS:FFMR – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Thursday, September 22nd, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Friday, September 30th will be given a dividend of 0.45 per share on Friday, October 14th. This represents a yield of 3.13%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 29th. This is a boost from First Farmers Financial’s previous dividend of $0.42.
First Farmers Financial Price Performance
FFMR stock opened at $57.50 on Thursday. First Farmers Financial has a 12-month low of $47.00 and a 12-month high of $60.00. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $58.68 and its 200 day simple moving average is $57.23.
First Farmers Financial Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Farmers Financial (FFMR)
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
Receive News & Ratings for First Farmers Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Farmers Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.