iShares Convertible Bond Index ETF (TSE:CVD – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Friday, September 23rd, TickerTech reports. Investors of record on Thursday, September 29th will be paid a dividend of 0.069 per share on Thursday, September 29th. This represents a $0.83 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 4.80%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, September 23rd.
iShares Convertible Bond Index ETF Stock Performance
Shares of TSE:CVD traded down C$0.08 during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching C$17.25. The stock had a trading volume of 1,100 shares, compared to its average volume of 4,307. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of C$17.35 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$17.42. iShares Convertible Bond Index ETF has a twelve month low of C$16.57 and a twelve month high of C$19.07.
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Convertible Bond Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Convertible Bond Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.