Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 46.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. One Endor Protocol coin can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Endor Protocol has a market cap of $329,755.07 and approximately $57.00 worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Endor Protocol has traded up 46.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.80 or 0.00216636 BTC.
- Kanga Exchange Token (KNG) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00007424 BTC.
- Unidef (U) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Secret (SIE) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Invictus (IN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.90 or 0.00196046 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00005561 BTC.
- PAC Protocol (PAC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Cryptostone (CPS) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- MONK (MONK) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000103 BTC.
Endor Protocol Profile
Endor Protocol (EDR) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Endor Protocol’s total supply is 1,468,902,336 coins and its circulating supply is 1,468,902,335 coins. Endor Protocol’s official website is www.endor.com. The Reddit community for Endor Protocol is /r/EndorCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Endor Protocol’s official Twitter account is @edinarworldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Endor Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Endor Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Endor Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.