GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. During the last week, GameCredits has traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One GameCredits coin can currently be purchased for $0.0109 or 0.00000057 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. GameCredits has a market cap of $1.98 million and $3,145.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00025532 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $53.02 or 0.00275106 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000942 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001036 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00002854 BTC.
- Megacoin (MEC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00017113 BTC.
- MonaCoin (MONA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00002220 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00002511 BTC.
- Starcoin (STC) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000202 BTC.
GameCredits is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 18th, 2014. GameCredits’ total supply is 200,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 180,809,670 coins. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GameCredits is gamecredits.org. The Reddit community for GameCredits is /r/GameCreditsCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for GameCredits is medium.com/gamecredits.
Buying and Selling GameCredits
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.