GDI Property Group (ASX:GDI – Get Rating) insider Giles Woodgate bought 12,207 shares of GDI Property Group stock in a transaction on Tuesday, September 20th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$0.90 ($0.63) per share, with a total value of A$10,986.30 ($7,682.73).
Giles Woodgate also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, August 24th, Giles Woodgate bought 100,000 shares of GDI Property Group stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$0.92 ($0.64) per share, with a total value of A$91,500.00 ($63,986.01).
GDI Property Group Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 0.39, a quick ratio of 0.27 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 31.74.
GDI Property Group Company Profile
GDI Property Group (GDI) is an ASX listed property owner and fund manager. We have a proud history of delivering strong returns to investors for over 25 years. Our Board and employees are passionate about property and about funds management. We aim to continue to grow the wealth of our investors, provide exceptional accommodation to our customers and be a highly respected brand in our community.
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
Receive News & Ratings for GDI Property Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GDI Property Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.