Leo Lithium Limited (ASX:LLL – Get Rating) insider Alistair Cowden sold 1,135,110 shares of Leo Lithium stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, September 20th. The shares were sold at an average price of A$0.75 ($0.52), for a total transaction of A$845,656.95 ($591,368.50).
Leo Lithium Price Performance
Leo Lithium Company Profile
Leo Lithium Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in exploration and mining activities in Mali. Its project include the Goulamina lithium project that covers 100 square kilometres land holding in the Bougouni Region of southern Mali. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Leo Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leo Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.