TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. TurtleCoin has a total market capitalization of $281,047.25 and approximately $131,790.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, TurtleCoin has traded 9.3% lower against the dollar. One TurtleCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dero (DERO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00018962 BTC.
- Coalculus (COAL) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001505 BTC.
- ByteCoin (BCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Conceal (CCX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- MoneroV (XMV) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- BeagleInu (BIC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
TurtleCoin Coin Profile
TurtleCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 97,779,914,506 coins. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TurtleCoin is turtlecoin.lol. TurtleCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin.
Buying and Selling TurtleCoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TurtleCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TurtleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.