Xriba (XRA) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. During the last seven days, Xriba has traded 14.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Xriba coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0067 or 0.00000035 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Xriba has a total market capitalization of $1.14 million and $10,062.00 worth of Xriba was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Secret (SIE) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Invictus (IN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $37.91 or 0.00199399 BTC.
- Cryptostone (CPS) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0607 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Rainmaker Games (RAIN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Mars Ecosystem Token (XMS) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Connect (CNT) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Smartchem (SMAC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Tapmydata (TAP) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000064 BTC.
Xriba is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 31st, 2017. Xriba’s total supply is 252,890,956 coins and its circulating supply is 169,499,931 coins. Xriba’s official Twitter account is @xribapay and its Facebook page is accessible here. Xriba’s official website is xriba.com.
Buying and Selling Xriba
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Xriba directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xriba should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Xriba using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Xriba Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xriba and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.