Costar Technologies (OTCMKTS:CSTI – Get Rating) released its quarterly earnings results on Monday. The company reported $0.55 earnings per share for the quarter, reports. The company had revenue of $16.37 million during the quarter.
Costar Technologies Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:CSTI remained flat at $4.40 during trading on Thursday. Costar Technologies has a 52-week low of $3.33 and a 52-week high of $5.90. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $4.41 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $4.70.
Costar Technologies Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Costar Technologies (CSTI)
- The Next Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock Is December 23rd
- NVIDIA’s Rally Picks Up Pace Into Year End
- Nothing Micro About Super Micro Computer’s Price & Earnings Gains
- Why Are Bears Still Going Short on AGNC Investment?
- Should you still buy Chevron’s stock ex-dividend?
Receive News & Ratings for Costar Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Costar Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.