DCC plc (OTCMKTS:DCCPY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Tuesday, November 22nd, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Monday, November 28th will be paid a dividend of 0.2156 per share on Friday, December 23rd. The ex-dividend date is Friday, November 25th.
DCC Price Performance
Shares of DCCPY stock opened at $41.50 on Wednesday. DCC has a fifty-two week low of $41.25 and a fifty-two week high of $41.25. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $41.50 and its two-hundred day moving average is $41.49.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DCC (DCCPY)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for DCC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DCC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.