Putnam Master Intermediate Income Trust (NYSE:PIM – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Tuesday, November 22nd, Wall Street Journal reports. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, January 24th will be given a dividend of 0.022 per share on Wednesday, February 1st. This represents a $0.26 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 7.83%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, January 23rd.
Putnam Master Intermediate Income Trust has decreased its dividend by an average of 3.5% annually over the last three years.
Putnam Master Intermediate Income Trust Price Performance
NYSE PIM opened at $3.37 on Wednesday. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $3.30 and a 200-day moving average of $3.39. Putnam Master Intermediate Income Trust has a 52 week low of $3.17 and a 52 week high of $4.00.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About Putnam Master Intermediate Income Trust
Putnam Master Intermediate Income Trust is a closed ended fixed income mutual fund launched and managed by Putnam Investment Management, LLC. The fund is co-managed by Putnam Investments Limited. It invests in the fixed income markets of the United States. The fund invests in bonds of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Putnam Master Intermediate Income Trust (PIM)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Putnam Master Intermediate Income Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Putnam Master Intermediate Income Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.