Cettire Limited (ASX:CTT – Get Rating) insider Dean Mintz sold 41,095,891 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, November 22nd. The stock was sold at an average price of A$1.46 ($0.97), for a total transaction of A$60,000,000.86 ($39,735,099.91).
Cettire Stock Performance
Cettire Limited engages in the online luxury goods retailing business in Australia. It offers clothing, shoes, bags, and accessories for men, women, and kids. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Cettire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cettire and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.