Estia Health Limited (ASX:EHE – Get Rating) insider Sean Bilton purchased 48,623 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, November 17th. The stock was bought at an average price of A$2.18 ($1.44) per share, for a total transaction of A$105,998.14 ($70,197.44).
Sean Bilton also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, November 21st, Sean Bilton 367,227 shares of Estia Health stock.
- On Tuesday, November 15th, Sean Bilton 105,794 shares of Estia Health stock.
Estia Health Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 0.05, a quick ratio of 0.04 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 29.79.
About Estia Health
Estia Health Limited provides residential aged care home services in Australia. The company operates 68 residential aged care homes in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, and Victoria. Estia Health Limited was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Estia Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Estia Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.