De.mem Limited (ASX:DEM – Get Rating) insider Cosimo Trimigliozzi acquired 99,880 shares of De.mem stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, November 21st. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$0.12 ($0.08) per share, for a total transaction of A$11,985.60 ($7,937.48).
De.mem Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.50, a current ratio of 1.74 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 12.04.
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for De.mem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for De.mem and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.