Suncorp Group Limited (ASX:SUNPH – Get Rating) declared a interim dividend on Thursday, November 24th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Sunday, December 18th will be given a dividend of 1.019 per share on Sunday, December 18th. This represents a dividend yield of 1%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 1st. This is an increase from Suncorp Group’s previous interim dividend of $0.87.
Suncorp Group Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.14, a current ratio of 0.20 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 191.20.
About Suncorp Group
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Suncorp Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Suncorp Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.