TrueShares Structured Outcome (May) ETF (BATS:MAYZ – Get Rating) shot up 0.9% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $23.76 and last traded at $23.76. 3,000 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $23.54.
TrueShares Structured Outcome (May) ETF Stock Up 0.3 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $22.82 and a 200-day moving average price of $23.27.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TrueShares Structured Outcome (May) ETF (MAYZ)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for TrueShares Structured Outcome (May) ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TrueShares Structured Outcome (May) ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.