Separately, TheStreet lowered shares of Charles & Colvard, Ltd. from a c rating to a d+ rating in a research note on Friday, November 4th.
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. Stock Down 1.1 %
Shares of NASDAQ:CTHR opened at $0.93 on Monday. Charles & Colvard, Ltd. has a fifty-two week low of $0.90 and a fifty-two week high of $3.20. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $1.00 and a 200 day simple moving average of $1.20. The company has a market cap of $28.22 million, a PE ratio of 46.52 and a beta of 0.63.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. Company Profile
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. operates as a fine jewelry company in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Online Channels and Traditional. It manufactures, markets, and distributes moissanite jewels and finished moissanite jewelry under the Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite brand; and premium moissanite gemstones under the Forever One brand name.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Charles & Colvard, Ltd. (CTHR)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Charles & Colvard Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Charles & Colvard Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.