Separately, Bank of America began coverage on NeoGames in a research note on Friday, November 18th. They set an underperform rating and a $16.00 target price on the stock.
NeoGames Price Performance
NGMS opened at $13.91 on Monday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $15.58 and its 200 day moving average price is $15.00. NeoGames has a 12-month low of $10.69 and a 12-month high of $38.24. The company has a current ratio of 1.01, a quick ratio of 1.01 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.43. The firm has a market cap of $318.95 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -17.61 and a beta of 1.82.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On NeoGames
NeoGames SA provides iLottery solutions worldwide. The company offers various technology platforms, a range of value-added services, and a game studio that provides a portfolio of draw based games and instant tickets through personal computers, smartphones, and handheld devices. It also develops and operates online lotteries and games that allows lottery operators to distribute lottery products through online sales channels using the company's technology.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NeoGames (NGMS)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
Receive News & Ratings for NeoGames Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NeoGames and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.