Nervos Network (CKB) traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. During the last week, Nervos Network has traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Nervos Network has a total market capitalization of $83.42 million and approximately $1.13 million worth of Nervos Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nervos Network coin can now be bought for about $0.0025 or 0.00000015 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16,500.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $77.57 or 0.00470066 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00023668 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.96 or 0.00120947 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.99 or 0.00824148 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $114.66 or 0.00694840 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001667 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006055 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $39.43 or 0.00238972 BTC.
Nervos Network Profile
Nervos Network is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Eaglesong hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 15th, 2019. Nervos Network’s total supply is 36,680,680,992 coins and its circulating supply is 33,340,068,750 coins. The official message board for Nervos Network is medium.com/nervosnetwork. Nervos Network’s official Twitter account is @nervosnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Nervos Network is nervos.org. The Reddit community for Nervos Network is https://reddit.com/r/nervosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Nervos Network
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nervos Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nervos Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nervos Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nervos Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nervos Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.