Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:BDRFF – Get Rating) had its price target hoisted by Societe Generale from €93.00 ($94.90) to €98.00 ($100.00) in a research report sent to investors on Tuesday morning, The Fly reports.
Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:BDRFF opened at $106.15 on Tuesday. Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft has a 1 year low of $87.70 and a 1 year high of $106.59. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $98.11 and a 200 day simple moving average of $99.56.
Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft (BDRFF)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.