Separately, HC Wainwright lowered their target price on shares of Ekso Bionics from $11.00 to $9.00 and set a buy rating for the company in a report on Friday, July 29th.
Ekso Bionics Stock Performance
EKSO opened at $1.18 on Monday. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $1.50 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.79. Ekso Bionics has a 52 week low of $1.18 and a 52 week high of $3.54. The firm has a market capitalization of $15.51 million, a PE ratio of -1.03 and a beta of 1.85.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Ekso Bionics
Ekso Bionics Company Profile
Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc designs, develops, sells, and rents exoskeleton products in the Americas, Europe, the Middle east, Africa, the Asia Pacific, and internationally. The company operates in two segments, EksoHealth and EksoWorks. The EksoHealth segment designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets exoskeletons for applications in the medical markets.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ekso Bionics (EKSO)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Ekso Bionics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ekso Bionics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.