BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 24th. BITCOIN ADDITIONAL has a market capitalization of $152.72 million and approximately $47.38 million worth of BITCOIN ADDITIONAL was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BITCOIN ADDITIONAL coin can now be purchased for about $22,601.62 or 1.00022261 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, BITCOIN ADDITIONAL has traded up 5.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00010028 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.10 or 0.00049115 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00030602 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00017855 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004417 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $48.56 or 0.00214917 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000747 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00002893 BTC.
BITCOIN ADDITIONAL Coin Profile
BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (CRYPTO:BTCA) is a coin. It launched on February 1st, 2022. BITCOIN ADDITIONAL’s total supply is 1,209,220 coins and its circulating supply is 6,757 coins. The official website for BITCOIN ADDITIONAL is btcadd.io. BITCOIN ADDITIONAL’s official Twitter account is @btca_en.
Buying and Selling BITCOIN ADDITIONAL
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BITCOIN ADDITIONAL directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BITCOIN ADDITIONAL should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BITCOIN ADDITIONAL using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BITCOIN ADDITIONAL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BITCOIN ADDITIONAL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.