BMO Canadian Dividend ETF (TSE:ZDV – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Friday, January 27th, TickerTech reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, February 2nd will be paid a dividend of 0.07 per share on Thursday, February 2nd. This represents a $0.84 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 4.18%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, January 27th.
BMO Canadian Dividend ETF Trading Down 0.2 %
Shares of TSE:ZDV traded down C$0.04 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching C$20.10. 128,155 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 73,995. BMO Canadian Dividend ETF has a one year low of C$17.77 and a one year high of C$22.16. The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$19.56 and a 200 day moving average of C$19.40.
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for BMO Canadian Dividend ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMO Canadian Dividend ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.