Casper (CSPR) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 25th. Casper has a market cap of $373.57 million and approximately $10.64 million worth of Casper was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Casper has traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar. One Casper coin can currently be bought for $0.0349 or 0.00000148 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $94.61 or 0.00408691 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $6,641.27 or 0.28687093 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $135.02 or 0.00583221 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000172 BTC.
Casper’s launch date was May 12th, 2021. Casper’s total supply is 11,454,272,905 coins and its circulating supply is 10,690,392,589 coins. The Reddit community for Casper is https://reddit.com/r/caspercspr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Casper’s official Twitter account is @casper_network. Casper’s official website is casper.network. Casper’s official message board is casper.network/network/blog.
Buying and Selling Casper
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Casper directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Casper should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Casper using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Casper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Casper and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.