CI Financial Corp (OTCMKTS:CIFAF – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 0.9% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $11.57 and last traded at $11.72. 79,192 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 1,858% from the average session volume of 4,045 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.83.
CI Financial Price Performance
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $12.60.
About CI Financial
CI Financial Corp. engages in the business of management, marketing, distribution, and administration of investment funds. It operates through the Asset Management and Asset Administration segments. The Asset Management segment includes fees earned on the management of mutual, segregated, pooled and closed-end funds, structured products and discretionary accounts.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CI Financial (CIFAF)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for CI Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CI Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.