Several other research firms also recently commented on DOCMF. Morgan Stanley decreased their price target on shares of Dr. Martens from GBX 226 ($2.80) to GBX 205 ($2.54) in a research note on Friday, January 20th. The Goldman Sachs Group downgraded shares of Dr. Martens from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Monday. Finally, Barclays decreased their price target on shares of Dr. Martens from GBX 375 ($4.64) to GBX 270 ($3.34) in a research note on Monday, November 28th.
Dr. Martens Stock Performance
DOCMF stock opened at $1.75 on Wednesday. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $2.51 and its 200 day simple moving average is $2.77. Dr. Martens has a 52 week low of $1.72 and a 52 week high of $4.15.
Dr. Martens Company Profile
Dr. Martens plc designs, develops, procures, markets, sells, and distributes footwear in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and the Asia-Pacific. Its product segments include originals, fusion, kids, and casual, as well as accessories. The company offers its products under the Dr. Martens brand name.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dr. Martens (DOCMF)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
Receive News & Ratings for Dr. Martens Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dr. Martens and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.