Global X Fertilizers/Potash ETF (NYSEARCA:SOIL – Get Rating) was up 0.5% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $8.20 and last traded at $8.16. Approximately 39,500 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 468% from the average daily volume of 6,959 shares. The stock had previously closed at $8.12.
Global X Fertilizers/Potash ETF Stock Up 0.5 %
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $8.16 and its 200-day moving average price is $8.16.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Fertilizers/Potash ETF (SOIL)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Fertilizers/Potash ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Fertilizers/Potash ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.