Grin (GRIN) traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. One Grin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0668 or 0.00000289 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Grin has a total market cap of $6.57 million and approximately $858,226.25 worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Grin has traded down 7.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,121.84 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $89.22 or 0.00385929 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00015320 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $174.00 or 0.00752628 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $21.82 or 0.00094374 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $131.87 or 0.00570371 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001111 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $41.39 or 0.00179025 BTC.
Grin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the C31 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 15th, 2019. Grin’s total supply is 98,212,860 coins. Grin’s official Twitter account is @grin_privacy and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Grin is https://reddit.com/r/grincoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Grin is grin.mw. The official message board for Grin is forum.grin.mw.
Grin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Grin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Grin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.