Hardwoods Distribution Inc (TSE:HWD – Get Rating) shares were down 0.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$19.76 and last traded at C$19.78. Approximately 4,022 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 82% from the average daily volume of 22,820 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$19.85.
Hardwoods Distribution Price Performance
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of C$19.78.
Hardwoods Distribution Company Profile
Hardwoods Distribution Inc is a Canada-based company engaged in the wholesale distribution of hardwood lumber and related sheet good and specialty products. The Company operates through its Canada and United States segments. The Company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in operating a network of over 30 distribution centers in Canada and the United States.
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
Receive News & Ratings for Hardwoods Distribution Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hardwoods Distribution and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.